GOST Board Meeting: April 2017 (4/10/2017)
Present: Joe Lavallee, Leanne Gotvald, Aaron Voss, Jennifer McDaniel, Natalie Lane, Justin McElheney, Lauren Knodle, Maricary Yi
Clubhouse / Maintenance
- Work is continuing on the repairs to clubhouse water lines, skirt, trim, painting, pressure washing, etc.
- Our next scheduled workdays are this Saturday and Sunday. We have worked to get a lot of our items checked off, but here are some of the tasks we will work on this weekend:- Finish concrete footings for clubhouse
– Begin skirt installation
– Trim out buildings for paint
– Start the painting process
– I have rented a pressure washer scrubber for the pool deck. I will provide the pressure washer. We will need someone to do the pressure washing
- The new fence around the pool and pavilion has been installed
- The pavilion is now enclosed inside of the fenced area, giving direct access to and from the pool
- Payments have started coming in to PayPal and in the mail.
- Plant installation
- Mulch installation. I will bring a wheelbarrow but others may need to as well
- If someone can bring a mower, I will bring a string trimmer and edger to know back the growth and make it a bit more tidy. I have a blower as well.
- Social events are getting lined up for the season. The tentative schedule will be posted on next months minutes.